We all know that most of the cost of steel structure project budget depends on the amount of steel used in the project, in order to save costs, we can at some stage of the steel structure to reduce the amount of steel?
First, column spacing choice
Technical and economic comparison shows that the most economical column under standard load is 8 ~ 9m. When it exceeds 9m, the amount of steel used in roof purlins and wall frame systems increases too much, and the overall cost is not economical. Standard load here refers to: roof live load 0.3KN / m2, the basic pressure 0.5KN / m2, when the load is larger, the economic column spacing should be reduced accordingly.
In the arrangement of column spacing, if you want to use unequal column spacing, the end span should be arranged as far as possible than the middle span, which is due to the end of the cross-wind load than the middle span, the other in the continuous purlin design, the end Span deflection and mid-span bending are always larger than the other spans. The use of smaller end span can make the roof purlins more convenient to save.
Second, determine the reasonable span
Different production processes and the use of functions to a large extent determines the plant span, and some owners even require light steel manufacturers according to their own use of functions to determine the more economical span. As far as possible to meet the production process and the use of functions, should be based on the height of the house to determine a reasonable span.
Third, the choice of long and wide buildings
In general, the layout of the column should follow the principle of length is greater than the width of the frame can reduce the amount of steel, but also reduce the wind load between the column support, thereby reducing the amount of support system steel.
Fourth, the choice of roof gradient
Roof slope in accordance with the roof structure and drainage slope length and height of the column structure and other factors to be considered to determine, generally take 1/10 ~ 1/30. Studies have shown that different roof slopes have a greater impact on the amount of steel used in rigid frame.
Fifth, cornice height choice
Cornice height on the cost of a larger impact, mainly in the following areas
1. The increase of cornice height will result in the increase of the area of the wall panel and the increase of the purlin wall, meanwhile the amount of steel used for the column will also increase;
2. If the steel column without lateral support (such as the column, or side columns can not set the corner stays), the cornice height of the frame weight will be more prominent;
3. Increased cornice height will result in increased wind loads acting on the frame. If cornice height / building width> 0.8, to control lateral displacement, it is sometimes even necessary to change the column foot from hinged to rigid.
Cornice height is determined by the following factors:
1. The cornice at the highest net demand;
2. When there is a sandwich, the net height of the sandwich and the height of the sandwich beam;
3. Crane, crane beam and crane hook height.
Sixth, the temperature section
According to light steel rules, the maximum longitudinal length of not more than 300m, horizontal should not be greater than 150m. Longitudinal temperature section of the expansion joints can be arranged in double column (Figure 3-2a), or the sliver connection elliptical hole with a single column expansion joints (Figure 3-2b).
Seven, support layout
A complete support system should be arranged between each temperature section of the portal frame net to form a complete space structure system. The transverse stability of lightweight gantry in the width direction is guaranteed by the rigidity of the rigid frame to resist the transverse load. Due to the weak longitudinal structure in the longitudinal direction, it is necessary to provide support in the longitudinal direction to ensure its longitudinal stability. The main supporting force is the vertical wind load, the crane's braking force and the role of the earthquake and the role of temperature; calculation of internal force is generally assumed when the node is hinged, and ignore the eccentric effect, and the general support are according to the rod to consider. Therefore, the general suitable bi-directional layout.
- Activity Board Room How To Use Fire...
- Activity Board Room A Variety Of Fo...
- Special Containers Introduced
- Use Of Container Houses Abroad
- Teach You A Minute To Identify The ...
- Talking About The Superiority Of Co...
- Construction Of Steel Structures Sh...
- Light Steel Structure Characteristics
- Construction Quality And Acceptance...
- Steel Housing Technology Innovation...